Creating a Task
A task can accommodate one or many exams. Every test or exam is a step in the task.
To create a new task, go to the Tasks option in the Test Invite main menu, and at the bottom of the window that opens, click on the icon . This will open the Task Editor.
The Task Editor consists of 7 tabs:
- TASK: Allows to determine the contents and instructions that visitors will find, and the tests that will be included in each task.
- ACCESS: Allows to determine when and how the task can be accessed.
- TICKETS: Allows to create tickets so that users can access the task.
- EMAILS: Allows to create invitation emails to the task, for the users that will take the exam.
- ROOMS: A room is created for each user accessing the task and it is listed on this tab.
- RESULTS: All exams completed within the task are listed in this tab.
- LIVE: Ongoing exams can be watched live.
We will first see how to create a task, and then proceed with step-by-step explanations.
- Title: give your Task a name.
- Welcome Page Content: the content that users first encounter when they visit the task address. Using the Rich Content Editor, you can add formatted text, images, audio, video, links, and files to this section.
Instructions: the informative content for the task that the user sees after logging in to the task. Using the Rich Content Editor, you can add formatted text, images, audio, video, links, and files to this section.
- Exit URL: The internet address to which the user will be redirected after logging out of the task.
- Task Steps: Add all exams that can be taken on the task. When adding a quiz to a task, you can enter any title as a task step.