How to go to Organization Settings Page:
- From the Menu click to Organization Button,
- On the opened page, click on the Settings box,
- Settings page will open.
In this page you can see/change the following settings:
- Language of User Interface and Time Zone
- It’s the default setting that will be applied to all Users under your Organization while using Test Invite
- Reply-to E-mail Address
- This will be used as the default reply-to address for the e-mails that your Organization will sent from Test Invite.
- When the applicants reply to the e-mail that they receive, they will reply-to this address by default.
- Unique name for Organization:
- This will be used to create a new unique web address for your Organization.
- For instance, if the Unique Name of your Organization is “acme” then the web address for your Organization will be: https://www.testinvite.com/organization/acme
- Allow users signing-up by themselves
- By enabling this option, you will allow non-users to become users under your Organization.
- Require e-mail address while signing up
- This will force new users to add an e-mail address to their profile when registering as a new user under your Organization.
- Default tags for users who sign-up by themselves
- With this option, you can filter self-registered Users in your User list by giving them a specific tag.
- For detailed information about User Tags, please click here.
Users under Organization can login to Test Invite through your unique web address.