How to find the Organization Settings:
- Click on the Organization tab, located in the main left menu..
- Select Settings.
In this page, you can set and change the following options:
- User Interface Language and Time Zone
- These settings will be applied to all Users under your Organization, while using Test Invite
- Reply-to Email Address
- This will be used as the default reply-to address for the emails that your Organization delivers through Test Invite.
- For example, if you send an email invitation to a candidate, and the candidate has a question, the email will be delivered to your Reply-to Email Address.
- Unique Name for Organization:
- This will be used to create a new and unique web address for your Organization.
- For instance, if the Unique Name of your Organization is “acme”, the web address for your Organization will be: https://www.testinvite.com/organization/acme
- Allow users signing-up by themselves
- By enabling this option, non-users can register through your Organization’ URL.
- Require e-mail address while signing up
- This will force new users to add an e-mail address to their profile when registering as a new user under your Organization.
- Default tags for users who sign-up by themselves
- With this option, you can add tags and filter self-registered users.
- For detailed information on Tags, please visit: User Tags.
Note: Organization Users can login to Test Invite only through your unique URL address.