Title of the Question
The question title is common to all questions. In this section, 3 basic definitions are made:
- Question Content: The Question Content is entered through the Rich Content Editor .
- Feedback Content: After receiving the answer to the question, if the question is not answered correctly and you want to give a feedback to the user, Feedback Content can be defined.
User feedback is only shown in Practice Mode in exams and if permitted, in the User Exam Result Report
- Reporting name: It is useful in two cases:
- If the question consists of non-textual content such as visual, audio file or video file, the problem can be shown with a short name in the reports.
- If the answer to the question will be associated with a parameter, the reporting name can be defined. For example, you ask the user ¿What is your name?, and you want to associate the answer with the parameter “Name” in the report.