Users & Roles
How to go to your Organization’s Users Page:
- From the Menu click to Organization Button,
- On the opened page, click on the Users box,
- Users page will open.
In this page, you can:
- add new Users
- update the information of the current Users,
- delete Users
- or export User Information.
By assigning Roles to your Users, you can give them specific rights that determines what they are allowed do in Test Invite.
This way, your Organization can create an Exam Process together.
There are 7 roles that you can assign to a User:
- Manager: Admin.
- Operator: can administer Exam Processes.
- Editor: can change Questions and Exams.
- Regular User: can access to the Exams that they are invited to.
- Question submitter: Can creates new questions, but cannot add them to the question bank. In order for the questions to be added to the question bank, question submitter should make an” Inclusion to the Question Bank” request.
- Question Bank Supervisor: Can access the question bank, add new questions, or edit existing ones. Question bank supervisor evaluates “Inclusion to the Question Bank” requests ; can approve, reject the inclusion of the questions to the question bank or can request to be revised. Approved questions are added to the question bank.
Giving Restricted Permissions to the User: Special Role
With the SPECIAL role, a user can have limited permissions over your tasks.
As you can give a restricted permissions for a user over all of your tasks, you can also ensure that the user has different permissions for each of your tasks.
When you give permission, you specify “which tabs the user can access” in the Task Editor and “what actions they have permission to perform” in those tabs.
The permissions and related tabs that the user can access in the Task Editor are as follows:
|Permission’s Name|| Tabs That the User Can Access in the Task Editor |
|Edit||Task and Access Tabs|
|Operation||Tickets, E-mails and Rooms tabs|
As you would be able to specify which tabs a user could access in this way, you should also authorize the user for a number of actions on those tabs:
|Action Name||What Can It Do?|
|Questions & Answers||User can access to exam questions and answers|
|Export||User can export exam results|
|Re-setupping||User can re-setup an exam|
|Evaluation||User can evaluate the answers given in the exam|
|Monitoring|| User can acces monitoring materials (photos,videos,screen recording etc.) recorded during the exam |
- If you want to allow the user to export quiz questions and answers, you must authorize the user for both “Question & Answers” and “Export” actions.
- If you give the user access to the Results tab as well as Operation tab, the user is allowed to use all features in the Results tab except the “Export” action.
- If you grant the user access to the Operation tab along with the Results tab, and select ”Export” action for the user, the user would be authorized to use all the features on the Results tab.
Restricted Permission For All Tasks
If you want the user to have limited access to all tasks, you can use the “Allow access to all tasks” feature.
To do this, check “Allow access to all tasks” and set the user’s privileges.
Restricted Permission For a Task
If you want a user to have limited access for a task, you can use the “Permission for a specific task” feature.
To do this, enter the related Task ID and specify the user’s privileges.
You can access the Task ID in the 1st tab of the Task editor, in the bottom right corner.
You can assign multiple roles to each Organization user. Each role gives different privileges to the respective user.
User Tags are used to systematically group specific Users together. This way you can find specific Users instantly in your User List and manage them. These tags do not give any privileges to these users.
Each tag is made of a Tag Name and a Tag Value.
You can add multiple Tags to a User.
To add a Tag to a User, you need to click on the ADD button after typing the values in Tag Name and Tag Value fields.
For a user who is working in Accounting, you can assign Tag Name as Department and Tag Value as Accounting.
This way, you will define this User’s department as accounting to the system.
After doing this, when you type accounting to the search field in Users List, the list will be filtered to show only the users with this tag.
You can set Active (or Passive) any User in your Organization at any time.
A User can only login to Test Invite if the User Account is set as Active.
Users under your Organization can login by using your Organization’s Unique Web Address.
Your Organization’s Unique Web Address can be setup from the Organization Setting Page.
In order for your Organization to have a Unique Web Address you need to define a Unique Name in Organization Settings Page.